Last Day of the Shopbop Sale
In all honesty, Shopbop is not a place where I shop frequently. However, I follow a ton of fashion bloggers who know ALL about the best places to shop and the best sales. And I have learned a lot of information from following these girls.
Things I have learned:
- This Shopbop sale started on Wednesday, and it runs through today.
- You get 20% off orders under $500.
- You get 25% off orders $500+.
- The sale includes full price and sale items.
- You have to use the code EOTS17 for the discount to be applied.
- Shopbop is owned by Amazon, so if you have an Amazon Prime account, you can get free 3 day shipping and returns!
- Some of my favorite brands included in the sale are Free People, Hunter, Sam Edelman, Tory Burch, Spanx, Madewell, AG jeans, and Kate Spade.
- Several of these brands are rarely marked down, so now is the time to buy (even if you have to save it for a Christmas gift)!
- Make sure you use the code EOTS17 for the discount to be applied!
If I could suggest one item, I would suggest these Spanx faux leather leggings. I got mine during the big Nordstrom sale. Ebie got some last weekend and paid full price because they are so fabulous. And now you can get them for 20-25% off (sorry girl). They are high waisted, so comfortable, flattering, and fabulous! But if you're not a faux leather fan, these black leggings are also made by Spanx and look flattering and amazing as well.
I would love to hear if you place a Shopbop order! I'm currently deciding between several pieces of jewelry because the prices are so fabulous! And I'm also thinking about ordering the solid black Spanx leggings because I love the faux leather Spanx leggings so much! Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful weekend!