Father's Day is this coming Sunday. If I were making this gift guide for my dad specifically, it would be completely blank, aside from maybe pictures of our family being all together. Oh, and it would include the yearly coupon for "no texting and driving." Sadly, we will not be all together this year to celebrate, but I will renew my yearly promise to not text and drive. Below, you will find some suggestions of gifts you can get for your favorite dad! (Click on words in Italics to go directly to the site.)
1. Peter Millar Geneva Packable Melange Windbreaker- I learned about Peter Millar recently through one of Parker's friends. You cannot go wrong with anything on this website. I bought Parker a few things during their big sale last year, and he has loved all of them. This windbreaker reminded me of something my dad would throw on, so I chose it for the gift guide.
2. UNTUCKit Button Down Collar Shirt- Have a dad that does not like to tuck his shirt in? That is not the case for me. My dad's shirt is always tucked in. However, my husband recently told me that tucking in his shirt is not his style. If your dad doesn't like tucking his shirt in, UNTUCKit is the place to shop. They focus on quality above all, a contoured hemline to add a level of sophistication to your casual look, a perfect length (to the middle of the zipper with pockets partially exposed), and a signature sail, which is a reminder that the shirt is best worn untucked. Thanks to my sister-in-law Allyson for teaching me about this brand!
3. Vineyard Vines Printed Silk Tie- Vineyard Vines is such a great place to find a tie that has a little more meaning for your dad. I picked this golf one for my dad. There are so many other options you can choose from!
4. YETI Rambler 30 oz Tumbler- If your dad doesn't have one of these, it's a great cup for keeping drinks really hot or really cold for long periods of time.
5. Yumi Cups YETI Handle- I hadn't seen one of these until Parker's dad showed us his about a month ago. He said Allyson gave it to him. It makes it really easy to hold the Yeti tumbler and keeps your hand from getting cold or hot!
6. Sally Wilson Art- This might not be your typical Father's Day gift. However, my dad has paintings similar to this in his office, and they make it a much better looking place!
7. The Big Bobber Floating Cooler- I got this for my dad for Father's Day a few years ago. It is a classic. Such a fabulous idea because when floating in the pool, who wants to get out to grab another beer? This floating ice chest eliminates that problem! Plus, it's from Bed Bath & Beyond- you can always find a 20% off coupon to use there.
9. Photobook- I made my parents and Parker's parents both one of these for Christmas after we got our wedding photos back. I used Shutterfly, but as of today, Shutterfly cannot guarantee delivery of your photobook before Father's Day. However, Walgreens can! They even offer same day pickup! This is by far the most thoughtful item on this gift guide.
10. Tuskwear Classic Hat from McCoy Outdoors- If your dad is a Bama fan, I bet he would love one of these hats. :)
Did anyone else want to be just like their dad when they were growing up? Like, even get him to teach them how to shave their whiskers, so they could be just like him? I know two girls who looked up to their dad when they were little, today, and every day. :) Thanks so much for reading! I hope you find something special for a fabulous father!