Today I'm sharing 10 Fall 2017 trends and how I feel about each of them. I typically am not one to explore crazy trends, but I can definitely get behind many of the trends that are happening right now! However, there are also several on this list that I am not so sure about...
2. The color red- I like red! This trend isn't that crazy, but I honestly don't have much red in my wardrobe. However, I did just get this red dress because I thought it would be perfect for the holidays! I got it from a boutique in Memphis called Indigo. The following link is to Nordstrom because Indigo does not have it online. It is the same dress though! Outfit Details: Dress // Shoes (32% off) // Clutch // Earrings // Bracelets
3. Velvet- I'm not so into this one. Other people look cute in it, but it's not as much my style. Ok, so I wrote this caption before I searched for velvet things. My opinion has changed. I now like several velvet things, especially the Tory Burch bag and Sam Edelman shoes below. I'm still not crazy about velvet clothes, but I guess I can get behind certain velvet shoes and handbags.
4. Victorian detail- I like more moderate Victorian details. I think Victorian necklines can be very pretty. However, I have discovered that many Victorian style pieces are WAY out of my price range and some are WAY too eccentric for me. For example, the first dress pictured below is $2,005. Disclaimer- I do not like all of the pieces I am sharing below, just trying to give an overview of Victorian details. I do like the second and third items I linked though.
5. Florals- I am so picky about florals, but I do love this floral dress!
7. Metallic- I like some metallic clothing, but I cannot pull off the shoes.
8. Pearl embellished everything- LOVE! Ok, this trend actually did the opposite of what several other trends did to me. I really loved the pieces I have seen several bloggers post about. They look so cute in their pearl embellished jeans and pearl embellished booties. However, the more pearl embellished pieces I found, the less I loved it. I still like it, but I don't love it like I initially thought I did.
9. Asymmetrical details- My opinion varies so much in this category. However, we do all love this Free People top that has an asymmetrical hem.
What do you think about these trends? I think ruffles has to be my number 1 favorite. But statement sleeves and leopard print are right behind ruffles! Thanks so much for reading! Have a great day!