My 28th birthday was one week ago (that's why I threw the #tbt in the title), so today I will share 28 things I have been given recently and am loving!
Because my birthday was on a Thursday, Parker and I didn't do that much celebrating that day. It was still a fabulous day because I got to hear from my friends and family, open up cards from loved ones and a birthday box from my family, and Parker got me an adorable cake with bright pink flowers! Plus I chose to eat dinner at Jason's Deli ($5 off for my birthday month and free ice cream woohooo!). Parker kept trying to convince me to go somewhere more festive, but I knew we would be festive enough on Saturday, and I actually LOVE Jason's Deli.
So, we enjoyed a casual actual birthday and then before the crawfish festival on Saturday, we went to do my birthday shopping at The Shops of Saddle Creek in Germantown. Y'all, cutest, most amazing place. We had the best weather for a day of shopping at an outdoor shopping center. Of course I had done my research and narrowed my shopping list down as much as possible. This shopping trip was my birthday present from Parker, and I didn't want to overwhelm him with too many stops, so I stuck to 3 of my favorite places and tried to go as fast as possible. My three stops did not disappoint.
You will find lots of pictures and links below that will take you to my birthday scores! One of the best parts about shopping sprees is pulling out all of your new treats when you get home and discussing them with your best girls! Of course I sent pictures to my mom, sister, mother in law, sister in law, and some friends so we could talk about the new things I got. Do you do this? Have you gotten anything lately that you are loving? Anything similar to my new things? I want to hear!
From My Family-
- Tassel Throw Pillows
- Textured Stripe Throw Blanket (Ebie bought this for me and got it monogrammed! How adorable?!)
- Essie Gel Couture (Color- Make the Cut) and Essie Gel Top Coat
- Sugarfix by BaubleBar Beaded Tassel Earrings ($12.99!!)
- Gigi New York Zip Pouch
- Leila Lou Perfume Oil (I'm usually not much of a perfume kind of person, but this smells so clean and fresh. Love it!)
- Jack Rogers Chloe Classic Boot
- ASICS Running Shoe (Exact pair sold out, so I linked some similar ones)
- Tory Burch Terra Flip Flop
- Trina Turk Shorts
- CeCe by Cynthia Steffe Tie Sleeve Dress
- Custom made Sally Wilson art for my office : )
J. Crew (Use code HOPTOIT to get 25% off full price items and an extra 40% off sale items through April 23)
13. Tipped off-the-shoulder dress - 25% off with code (runs big, I went down two sizes)
14. Embroidered linen-cotton pom-pom cover-up - 25% off with code, FAVORITE item I purchased (runs small and short, I went up a size)
15. Striped long-sleeve off-the-shoulder top - Extra 40% off with code ($24!)
Madewell (Use code DREAMBIG to get an extra 30% off sale items)
16. Bell-sleeve dress in leighton plaid - Extra 30% off with code ($45!)
17. Green novel dress - Extra 30% off with code ($49!)
18. Black pull-on shorts (You will find me wearing these ALL spring and summer.)
20. Maeve Tantira off-the-shoulder tunic - Extra 25% off, size down 1-2 sizes
21. Lilka Pommed tee
23. Bianca sweatshirt - Favorite purchase from Anthro!
From Friends and Family
25. Birthday cards and birthday money
26. Anthropologie gift cards
27. An Anthropologie candle and matches (I don't have a picture, but I had to link this Red Berry Amber candle for y'all because it is different from their usual ones and AMAZING!)
28. Phone calls, texts, kind words on social media
I am so grateful for all of the birthday love I received and for all of you in my life. Here's to all of you for being so wonderful and year 28 being the best one yet!